Tchaikovsky level upgrades the students into a professional level.
Keyboard Instrumental Course Level 3 Tchaikovsky
The Tchaikovsky Level makes the student professional in playing the instrument.
- TUNE TRANSCRIPTION
- Techniques of listening to a tune and instantly playing it on the instrument. This technique will take the student onto a level where they can listen to any song and play it just by listening
- CHORD APPLICATION
- The chords which have been learned in the previous levels shall be applied here along with the melody
- CHORDS SHIFTING TECHNIQUES
- While playing chord cycle how to remember and freely navigate on the keyboard with a proper finger technique and without missing out on the beats will be focused in this section
- Level 3 will include multiple octaves of arpeggios playing that enhances the finger moments and also how to be played with the tune shall be taught here
- EAR TRAINING
- Differentiating between major and minor chords along with recognition of a song scale will be the key factor of playing any song.
- SONG PERFORMANCE – 1
- Students here will be expected to play 3 songs with proper chords and melody. Here the assessment shall also include arpeggios and chord application
- RHYTHM TRAINING
- Songs with anachronism and other complicated rhythmical elements are the focus here.
- FINGER EXERCISES
- Level 3 includes practicing fingers for a student to be able to play a piece of music or a song independently without the support of the teacher. This section will give the necessary tools for the finger practice
- SONG PERFORMANCE – 2
- A panel of teachers and audience shall be invited for the performance of the students (ONLINE/OFFLINE)