Beethovan level fine tunes the students’ caliber to play the instrument.
Keyboard Instrumental Course Level 2 Beethoven
The Beethoven Level makes the student proficient in understanding the tunes and chords in a refined way.
- TUNE RECOGNITION
- Techniques of listening to a tune in sections and being able to identify different movements and rhythmic variations of a song.
- Understanding how the chords are structured to fit into a tune or a melody.Introduction to Harmony
- CHORDS (TYPES)
- Introduction to advanced chords and structure with proper finger techniques and arpeggios
- Improving the playing technique by the usage of arpeggios and creating movement in the playing
- EAR TRAINING
- This section helps you to train your aural skills and thus getting closer to active listening skills. Aural training enhances the way you listen to a melody and transcribe that onto the keyboard/Piano or any instrument
- SONG PERFORMANCE – 1
- Performance of a song by the teacher and a basic melody by the students helping them to showcase their skills with fellow students
- RHYTHM TRAINING
- This will broaden the understanding of beats and playing an instrument of time.
- RHYTHM TYPES AND IDENTIFICATION
- Here the examples of rhythm like 3/4,6/8 will be introduced with song examples and different ways to approach the rhythm
- SCALES -MINOR
- Different types of minor scales shall be introduced and how they are applied in a particular melody. The practice of few minor scales with song examples shall be done here
- FINGER EXERCISES
- Different advanced finger techniques with chords shall be the main focus for this chapter and how to enhance the coordination between both hands will be taught.
- SONG PERFORMANCE – 2
- A Performance by the teacher followed by the students with 2 different songs and mood
- ONLINE JUGALBANDI (MASHUP)
- 2 students working on a piece composed by the teacher and playing different instruments which shall complement as well as differ during a performance